Professional Economists are unusual people. That means it’s hard for employers to find them, yet equally difficult for the individual to find the right post. That’s why since 2002 we’ve made this very specialist sector our complete focus. We’re here to bring together the best people with the best opportunities. It’s a focus that’s worked for candidates, employers – and for us – for more than ten years. More about us
- Macro Economists working in banking /consultancy/ finance / asset management
- Micro Economists typically working in competition / regulation – within government, industry regulators or consultancy.
- Micro Economists working with associations, regulated utilities, charities and corporations.
- Economists working in Academia.
It’s our UK focus that really sets us apart. Read more about our geographical focus
Who’s Using EconomistJobs?
We have long-term relationships with companies large and small. They stay with us because we produce results, and we keep things simple – 74% of our advertisers have advertised with us more than once. So when you art posting jobs with us you’ll be joining the like of The Bank of England, eBay, Barclays Bank, Google, The CBI, The Economist Group, The Financial Conduct Authority, Frontier Economics, IATA, Oxford Economics, HMRC, Ofcom, Office of National Statistics, Ofgem and University of Cambridge. See who else has advertised with us in the past. Read testimonials from our advertisers.
Why does it work so well?
Each month EconomistJobs has over 40,00 unique visitors. Our weekly job alert newsletter reaches over 20,000 recipients (view an example of a recent email alert).
Site statistics for January 2015:
We give you deep exposure in our specialised and focused niche of professional UK economists, reaching both passive and active job seekers. But we don’t stop there – we also promote your openings on our Twitter feed and in our LinkedIn group, as well as cross-posting your ads to Indeed.
Google rank us as the #1 site for UK Economist jobs.
EconomistJobs is Google’s highest ranking job site for UK Economists searching for jobs. Don’t just take our word for it, see for yourself. (#1. EconomistJobs 2. The Economist 3. Indeed 4. Jobs.ac.uk 5. The Guardian 6. Kent University)
By advertising with us you can connect with the 1000’s of Economists using search engines to initiate their job search.
What we offer
Standard Job Listings: £495
- Post your job listing on EconomistJobs and reach 40,000 site visitors for 30 days.
- Your logo appears within your job advertisement.
- All jobs are included in the weekly email alert sent to 20,000+ recipients
Featured Job Listings: £595
- Same benefits as the Standard listing, plus your job posting is positioned at the top of the homepage, above Standard listings which move down the pages as new jobs are added.
- You job will be listed on Indeed.co.uk free of charge
- Your logo is also displayed on the homepage and job pages alongside other Featured advertisers.
- You can expect a higher response – Featured listings receive 37% more applications on average. Only £100 more than a Standard listing.
Composite Listing: £750
- An alternative to purchasing multiple listings, a composite listing has the same features as a standard listing but allows for more than one position to be included in the advertisement.
Featured Composite Listing: £1000
- Same benefits as the composite and featured listings – plus, we create a dedicated email alert featuring your position(s) which we send to all subscribers.
More Advertising Options
We offer additional recruitment advertising channels including job alert sponsorship: (more details), Featured Employer Banners (example) which appear on every job page giving additional exposure of over 80,000 impressions a month. (View example and costs) and dedicated email alerts (view example) which go out to all subscribers and advertises just your vacancy.
Job Submission & Payment Options
You can upload your job listing to our site and make an online payment via the blue ‘advertise’ button on the homepage. Or, email us the copy and we will post your advertisement on the site for you and email you an invoice.
NB. Job listings which are emailed to us will appear on the site within two hours – but in exceptional circumstances it can take up to six hours.
For online job submissions and payment we use PayPal to process all transactions. Payments can be made using any major credit card, without the need for a PayPal account.
To upload your advertisement and pay online, just click here:
Pay by invoice.
If you prefer, we can upload your vacancy details to the site and then email you an invoice. Just send us an email to advertising@EconomistJobs.com including details on your role and stating whether you wish to purchase a Standard or Featured listing – we will then post your advertisement on the site and email you a link to where you can check and approve the ad. Once you are satisfied, we will email you an invoice for payment in due course.
For more information please email advertising@EconomistJobs.com, call us –
+44 (0) 203 514 1304 (UK) or use the contact form.
We offer a 10% discount to advertising agencies.
Prices do not include VAT. VAT of 20% will be added to UK orders. Orders from outside the UK are exempt from VAT.