Professional Economists are unusual people. That means it’s hard for employers to find them, yet equally difficult for the individual to find the right post. That’s why since 2002 we’ve made this very specialist sector our complete focus. We’re here to bring together the best people with the best opportunities. It’s a focus that’s worked for candidates, employers – and for us – for more than ten years. More about us
- UK Macro Economists working in banking / finance / asset management
- UK Micro Economists working in competition / regulation – typically in government, with regulators or consultancy.
- UK Micro Economists working with associations, regulated utilities, charities and corporations.
- UK Economists working in Academia.
It’s our UK focus that really sets us apart. Read more about our geographical focus
#1 UK Economist job site for Google organic & PPC search
EconomistJobs is Google’s highest ranking job site for UK Economists searching for jobs. Don’t just take our word for it, see for yourself. (1.EconomistJobs 2. The Economist 3. Indeed 4. jobs.ac.uk 5. The Guardian)
By advertising with us you can connect with the 1000’s of Economists using search engines to find their next job.
Who’s Using EconomistJobs?
We have long-term relationships with many companies. They stay with us because we produce results, and we keep things simple – 74% of our advertisers have advertised with us more than once. So when you start posting jobs with us you’ll be joining the like of Bank of England, eBay, Barclays Bank, Google, CBI, The Economist Group, FSA, Frontier Economics, IATA, Oxford Economics, HMRC, Ofcom, Office of National Statistics, Ofgem and University of Cambridge. See who else has advertised with us in the past.
Why does it work so well?
Each month EconomistJobs has over 40,00 unique visitors. Our weekly Job Alert newsletter reaches over 20,000 subscribers (view a recent email alert).
We give you deep exposure in our specialised and focused niche of professional UK economists, reaching both passive and active job seekers. But we don’t stop there – we also promote your openings on our Twitter feed and in our LinkedIn group, as well as cross-posting your ads to Indeed.
What our clients say
We measure the success of our recruitment advertising by the quality of responses and in this case, through advertising on EconomistJobs.com, we received a fantastic response from quality candidates.
We recently used EconomistJobs in order to advertise 3 vacancies. We originally booked a 30 day advert for each vacancy, but after just two weeks, we were in a position to remove the adverts, as we had received a tremendous response – many of which were from highly suitable candidates… We have since invited the most suitable applicants for interviews and found excellent people for each of the 3 roles.
What we offer
- Standard Listings: £445
- Post your full listing on EconomistJobs and reach 40,000 site visitors for 30 days.
- Your logo appears within your job advertisement.
- All jobs are featured in the weekly email alert sent to 20,000+ subscribers
- Featured Listings: £595
- Same benefits as the Standard posting, plus your job posting is positioned at the top of the homepage, above Standard listings which move down the pages as new jobs are added.
- Your logo is also displayed on the homepage alongside other Featured jobs
- You can expect a higher response – Featured listings receive 37% more applications on average. Only £150 more than a Standard listing.
More Advertising Options
We offer several additional recruitment advertising channels including job alert sponsorship: (more details) and Featured Employer banners which appear on every job page giving additional exposure of over 80,000 impressions a month. (View example and costs)
You can purchase job postings via our eCommerce option, we use PayPal to process all transactions securely. Payments can be made using any major credit card, without the need for a PayPal account. Alternatively you may pay by invoice. (Details on payment by invoice)
We offer a 10% discount to advertising agencies.
Prices do not include VAT. VAT of 20% will be added to UK orders. Orders from outside the UK are exempt from VAT.