Focused on maritime transportation and infrastructure, we are a leading independent consulting and data solutions firm. We deliver innovative digital solutions and provide advisory services to the most significant institutions in the market. We pride ourselves on working with clients who realise the power and need for innovation in the way they use data. Our approach is agile and pragmatic, and we are focused on creating lasting value.
About the Opportunity
We have an expanding client list, and a growing need for versatile, forward thinking analysts to join our team based in the Gherkin, City of London. Experience working with big data, and especially software packages Alteryx and Tableau will help you get up to speed quickly but aren’t pre-requisites, full training will be provided in the first weeks of joining. As part of a small, dynamic team you can expect to be directly involved in the development of innovative data solutions answering questions at the forefront of the maritime industry. A commercial mindset – in order to fully understand the value proposition of such products – is essential, as is the ability to work as part of a team to bring your ideas to life.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting business venture at an early stage. Our growth is limited only by the hard work and ability of our team to deliver market-disrupting data-led advisory services. We’re looking for somebody as ambitious as we are, to accelerate not only their own career path, but that of our business.
We’re flexible as to the level of experience you may have, but an individual combining some of the following attributes would particularly interest us:
- Graduate in a numerate discipline
- Expertise working with big data, especially if you’ve been using Alteryx & Tableau
- Keen interest in infrastructure, transport, trade, or economics
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to deliver exceptional pieces of work
- Ability to design, build, and extract key insights from complex analytical frameworks
- Programming experience – R, Python, or SQL
- Strong Excel modelling skills
- Excellent, concise communication skills and writing ability – to present the outputs of your analysis verbally, in long-form reports, or decks
In return, we offer:
- A competitive package commensurate with your experience
- A comprehensive. bespoke training and development plan
- Fast track career development with immediate project exposure and opportunities to bring data-led innovation to the maritime industry
- A collaborative, friendly working environment in the heart of the City of London
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Generous pension provision and healthcare plan
Please apply with a CV and brief covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com