Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a member of the Econometrics team, you’ll help to drive efficiency of Sky’s marketing plans through the delivery of econometric insights.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be working onsite with colleagues 2-3 days per week as part of flexible working
- Work with an experienced econometrics team to deliver econometric modelling projects aligned to key business priorities at Sky.
- Convert model outputs into actionable insight to drive value for Sky.
- Collaborate with wider consumer strategy colleagues to maximise the business value from analytics and drive the reputation of the department across Sky.
What you’ll bring:
- A numerate degree such as Economics, Econometrics, Maths or Statistics.
- Experience in building Econometric models and interpreting their outputs in a commercial context
- A passion for using advanced statistical techniques, such as econometrics, to convert observable data into actionable recommendations
- Prior experience of media planning and advertising effectiveness.
- Sophisticated use of Excel to manipulate data.
- An enthusiastic attitude and the adaptability to work in a fact paced and dynamic commercial context.
- Knowledge of Python is desirable.
Consumer Strategy: We see the big picture across the Consumer Group; creating insight-led strategies which deliver great value for consumers and drive sustainable long-term growth for Sky
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re open to discussing where and when you do your job, as long as we can balance your needs with those of our customers.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.