We have an exciting and challenging opportunity within our Health Economics and Strategic Pricing function for a focused and driven individual who is looking to take their career within the HE environment to the next level.
For starters, the role’s core responsibility will be to provide effective leadership and development for a team of Health Economists. However, over and above this, the role’s remit and expectation is to ensure the Roche Health Economics function
internally is a valued and integral business partner (both locally and globally) and,externally, as an industry leader in its field.
Key accountabilities include:
- Leadership of a team of four health economists focused on the oncology portfolio
- Oversight of all pricing and reimbursement activities for therapies in our Oncology business
- The delivery of high quality and successful reimbursement outcomes
- Leadership of key internal and external HTA meetings
- Development and Highly focused with a real sense of the value added by health economics to the Pharma business you will be keen to combine your proven line management skills together with your extensive HE experience and success within the UK Pharma industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
Essential qualifications for this position include:
- A first degree in economics, statistics or life sciences together with a post graduate qualification in Health Economic
- Extensive experience within the Pharmaceutical industry and a proven track record of reimbursement success.
- A comprehensive understanding of the role of health economics within the UK HTA environment and pharmaceutical industry
- A strong and valued reputation within the UK health economic network
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.roche.com/careers/jobs/jobsearch/job.htm?id=3405893550&src →