Are you a newly qualified doctor, or health economist, with an interest in finance, or something similar? we are looking for someone who can
- support the senior analyst with by analysing the structure and economics of different therapy areas
- undertake company and industry research
- build & maintain industry datasets to analyze sector and company trends
- build & maintain models to generate projections for company financial draft research reports on a regular basis
- remain current on market developments to help frame investment strategies
UBS Global Research is the #1 ranked research house in the 2017 Institutional Investor survey. The firm’s proprietary UBS Evidence Lab analyses add significant value to our investment recommendation process. You will be working in London within the Healthcare team. The team is highly ranked and prides itself on producing differentiated, proactive industry and stock-specific research.
Your Experience And Skills
- experience in the Healthcare/ Medical sector
- excellent oral and written communication skills in English; additional languages desirable
- solid know-how of Microsoft Excel / Office products
- comfortable building/working with large data sets and have excellent attention to detail
- inquisitive, have solid analytical thinking skills and a very strong work ethic
- comfortable working independently and taking ownership of your own workflows
- adaptive and have the ability to work well within a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What We Offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We’re open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.ubs.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=25008&siteid=5012&jobId=180518&source=#jobDetails=180518_5012 →