You’ll be responsible for collaborating with Nordic colleagues to build Health Economic technical reports and conduct outcome research. You’ll have a proven track record of building health economic models, including budget impact models, and adapting global health economic models to meet local requirements.
You’ll be responsible for identifying areas of potential overlap and implementing strategies to promote synergy and reduce duplication of work across different teams and departments.
In addition, you will offer expertise on translating evidence into value, utilizing research and data to inform decisions and strategies that maximize the value of products or services.
- Collaborate with Nordic colleagues to build Health Economic technical reports
- To initiate and manage health economic projects.
- Adapt global health economic models to meet local requirements
- Build Nordic health economic models when necessary
- Develop budget impact models when necessary
- Utilize and analyze external data and scientific literature.
- Build excellence and capability within the team
- Develop strategies managing and addressing identified HTA-shaping needs from a Nordic perspective
- Leverage and manage a relevant network of internal and external stakeholders
Competencies and Capabilities;
- Advanced knowledge of HEOR methods and RWD
- Expert in health economics and experience from publishing papers within this area
- Health economist with high understanding for outcomes, epidemiology and statistics
- Strategic thinking capability– able to consider both long term and short term
- Able to synthesize insights to formulate strategies
- Proven ability interacting with and influencing external stakeholders
- Curiosity and ability to identify trends and emerging patters in areas such as RWE, HEOR, HTA assessments, Market Access, and Healthcare delivery and payer requirements
- Strong knowledge of health policy and health care shaping for the payer and HTA environment
- Good communication and ability to collaborate effectively across functions and countries
- Project leadership skills
- Driven and results oriented with validated results
- Good insights and knowledge of life science law: including tender law, competition law
- Ability to influence and navigate in a matrix organization, build coalitions and develop strong partnerships across functions and countries
Educations & Qualifications;
- Minimal master exam in economics or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry working in the HEOR field
- Deep knowledge in Health economics
- Fluent in English & Swedish
If you are proud of contributing and feel you have the commitment to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then Roche is the organization for you. In return we offer a competitive salary plus the excellent benefits you would expect from a blue-chip organization, including a genuine interest in your development and progression. You will be part of a highly skilled team with many development opportunities.