£27,500-40,000 pa + performance related bonus
We are currently seeking a consultant to join our London-based team in the field of planning and economic development. To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 19 March 2018.
BBP Regeneration is a specialist property and regeneration consultancy providing advice to public and private sector clients at all stages of the regeneration process.
Our clients include Homes England, Local Authorities, Local Enterprise Partnerships, and private developers. We currently hold appointments to Economics Panels procured by Homes England and the GLA/TfL, and Planning Viability Assessment Panels procured by Central Bedfordshire and the London Boroughs of Sutton and Tower Hamlets.
We need high-calibre individuals to join our team and to take part in our ongoing growth. BBP is an Equal Opportunities employer.
BBP Regeneration is offering an exciting opportunity within the housing and regeneration sector. From Day One, you will play an active role in projects throughout the UK, have client contact at the highest level, and be part of a collaborative and dynamic team where you will make meaningful contributions.
A typical week for you could include:
- Property market and policy research;
- Data analysis and GIS;
- Economic modelling and preparation of business cases;
- Preparing inputs to planning evidence base documents and economic development strategies;
- Preparing or scrutinising financial viability appraisals/ assessments, and;
- Project management, including attendance at project meetings.
Available to the right candidates:
- Unrivalled experience extending beyond the traditional boundaries of planning / economic development / surveying consultancy
- Contribution to a wide range of projects for high profile public and private sector clients
- Being part of a dynamic team, with opportunity to learn from experienced consultants
- Opportunities for client secondments
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent prospects for career advancement
- Annual CPD training budget
- Flexible working arrangements, including homeworking
Skills and experience required
The following skills and experience are highly desirable:
- At least four years’ relevant industry experience
- Self-motivated, able to work productively without close management
- Ability to work flexibly – being adaptable, and working at high level down to detail
- Genuine interest in regeneration
- Excellent report writing, IT and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in multi-disciplinary teams
- Capacity to think laterally and innovate
The following skills and experience would also be advantageous:
- Experience of preparing economic impact assessments / economic appraisals in line with HMT Green Book
- Experience carrying out policy research and evaluation
- Experience of undertaking property development appraisals
- Experience of presenting to senior executives, officers and politicians
- RTPI / RICS professional qualification
- Strong academic credentials
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com