The Global Regulatory Policy Manager develops strategy, coordinates regulatory advocacy in key markets, gains alignment with internal and external stakeholders, drafts RB and trade association positions, guidance documents and policies to align with RB vision and business objectives, in order to influence the regulatory landscape and enable innovation and product registration in key markets and globally. You’ll focus on the regulatory priorities specific to the Health Business Unit and Category leadership, working closely with cross-functional and sometimes cross-Business Unit stakeholders, working on global regulatory environment.
Leading a team in a fast-paced international business, you’ll play a critical role in driving innovation and developing new products. Responsible for your own category, you’ll:
- Centralize leadership of Regulatory Policy team and Policy Champion network for the Health Business Unit, to maximize global co-ordination.
- Partner cross-functionally to identify critical opportunities and threats, determining our company position, designing our engagement strategy and coordinating activation in relevant markets.
- Develop our proactive plan, integrated with strategic business plan, and drive an agenda to appropriately influence regulations, including shaping new areas of emerging regulations, to better serve consumers of the future and our industry sector(s).
- Lead the company strategy and engagement plan with primary external stakeholders, key Regulators and Industry Associations, including GSCF, as well as key regional and local stakeholders.
- Ensure RB holds Leadership positions in key committees in global, regional and local (as appropriate) industry associations.
- Globally coordinate regulatory policy response on emerging issues related to the Health BU.
- Share knowledge and experience through organization as required (regulatory, R&D, marketing, corporate comm, CDO) ; manage internal stakeholder needs.
You’ll succeed because you'll have…
A scientific background, coupled with a solid track record of Regulatory Affairs experience with experience in any of the following areas: consumer health, product classifications across medicines, medical devices, cosmetics, general products, biocides, VMS. Understand how to translate the outside in - and inform and manage business stakeholders accordingly. You’ll be an excellent communicator, using your expertise to influence others to make fact-based decisions. You’re results-orientated and entrepreneurial. Just like us.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to hear your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.