- Develop predictive and descriptive solutions for risk & compliance, sales & marketing, and supply chain that are consumed by existing and new customers.
- Develop solutions based upon best practices, methodologies, state-of-the-art tools and systems, and have the confidence to constructively challenge the status quo.
- Work independently or as part of a team on complex projects from beginning to end. Understand the customer business needs, select the appropriate tools and methodologies, develop sophisticated solutions, present and document them.
- Analyze and interpret large amounts of global data assets, and articulate business insight in a clear and consistent manner.
- Communicate complex analytics results in terms that are meaningful to business leaders and customers.
- Collaborate with internal/external customers to ensure proper use of analytical solutions, and engage in brainstorming sessions on the development of value added products and solutions.
What we’re looking for
- Postgraduate degree (MSc or PhD) in a quantitative/applied field with good academic credentials in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Operational Research, Engineering or Economics.
- Experience with proven track record of developing new and innovative predictive analytics solutions that solve real business problems.
- Hands-on experience using SAS, SPSS, R, Python and SQL. Experience processing Big Data within the Hadoop environment for data mining and analysis. Experience analyzing commercial data will be desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, problem solving, project management, and stakeholder management skills. Flexibility to work on customer sites as and when required.
- Proven track record of managing large complex projects from beginning until the end. Experience of working in an international organization is highly desirable.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Careers/job/Marlow-England/Analytical-Consultant---Predictive-Analytics_R-01979-3 →