We are looking for a Senior Health Economist to join our team in London.
You will play a pivotal role in developing Cost-Effectiveness Models (CEMs) and Budget Impact Models (BOMs) for clients globally, as well as conceptualising and programming economic models in Excel, R and other programming languages.
We seek an individual who possesses the expertise to build cost models, global CEMs and BIMs, perform economic and statistical analysis, as well as having experience of analysing RWE.
About You – Experience, Education, Skills, and Accomplishments
- Master’s degree in health economics, or a related field, demonstrating a strong academic foundation in health economic methodologies and model building.
- 3-5 Years post-graduate experience in consultancy and/or academic research.
- Proven expertise in building complex economic models, with a track record of delivering economic projects for clients.
- Proficient in Excel R, and other programming languages to manipulate, analyze, and interpret complex healthcare data effectively.
- Skilled in programming CEMs and BIMs using Excel VBA and R.
- Experience developing proposals and proven ability to manage projects and project teams.
- Experience providing support to junior team members with programming and technical tasks.
- Excellent written English
It Would Be Great If You Also Had...
- Strong experience gained from a consultancy or healthcare industry background, demonstrating your ability to apply statistical expertise in practical, real-world settings.
- Proficiency in distilling complex economic findings into accessible insights and presenting them effectively to colleagues and clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills enabling effective collaboration within cross-functional teams, as well as the ability to articulate findings to clients.
- Proven time management skills, including the ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines without compromising quality.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin is highly desirable.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Take charge of projects from both technical (methodological and model building and managerial (financial, administrative, client interaction) perspectives.
- Play a pivotal role in feasibility assessments for proposed economic models and model conceptualization, ensuring their viability, and enhancing project efficacy.
- Contribute to the development of high-quality health economics reports including PowerPoint decks, technical reports, and user guides, reflecting your commitment to precision and excellence.
- Oversee projects to successful delivery, applying your prowess in health economics modelling to achieve outcomes of the highest caliber.
- Respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and collaboratively prepare proposals, showcasing your proficiency in crafting persuasive pitches for client presentations.
About the team
- Our international team comprises more than 10 professionals strategically positioned across different regions, bringing a wealth of perspectives and expertise to the table.
- As a Senior Health Economist, you will have the privilege of leading projects and guiding project team members, harnessing their collective talents for impactful outcomes.
- Embrace a dynamic and creative team culture that thrives on mutual support. We hold Thinking Forward as our core value, driving our collaborative efforts and fostering an environment of growth.
Hours of work
- This is a permanent full-time position. The position is hybrid going to our central office in London 2-3 times per week.
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.