Established in 1590, Berenberg is one of the oldest banks in the world. With its Head Office in Hamburg, Germany, and a strong presence in the financial centres of London, Frankfurt and New York, it is one of Europe’s leading privately-owned banks. Its business divisions of Investment Banking and Corporate Banking, Wealth and Asset Management offer a broad range of services to corporations, investment institutions and private individuals.
Berenberg has a strong reputation based on first-class performance and its entrepreneurial approach. A combination of the meritocratic culture and flat hierarchy enables talent to flourish and progress at Berenberg.
Berenberg is looking for a
to be a key member of its highly rated team of Economists in London.
- Identify and analyse key economic trends in the US economy
- Produce high quality innovative research notes for a wide range of audiences
- Interact frequently with internal and external clients
- A strong background in economics or econometrics
- A few years of relevant experience at a central bank, a ministry of finance, an international organisation or in research
- Solid knowledge of the US economy
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A PhD in economics or econometrics would be an asset
Have we sparked your interest? Then please apply online.
Please note: Due to strict data protection laws in order for your application to be considered at all, you must apply through our online system.
* The simultaneous use of multi-gender forms is omitted. All positions are nevertheless valid for every gender.