1. Design and deliver best economic assessment scopes of work
2. Work with in-house teams to sustainable business cases.
5. To provide specialist environmental economics input to fee bids and proposals.
7. To provide review of environmental economic work produced by others (internal or external consultants)
8. To mentor junior members of staff to build in-house capability
9. To liaise and collaborate with clients, contractors, and internal professionals from a range of technical disciplines.
10. To deliver project tasks on time and within agreed budgets.
Experience in one or more of the following:
Flexible working will be considered for this role.
Education & training: BSc
Academic & profess’l qualif’ns:
Background & experience: Previous experience in development of economic assessments/business cases for infrastructure projects
Knowledge base: Environmental Economics and business case development for UK infrastructure schemes
Skills: Excellent skills in
Personal attributes:Team player, well organised, proactive, client-facing professional.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations
The University of Bristol
April 03, 2019
Cannock Chase Council
March 23, 2019
March 28, 2019
March 22, 2019
April 10, 2019
The Commerce Commission
Wellington, New Zealand
March 20, 2019
Tony Blair Institute for Global Change
April 13, 2019
March 27, 2019
London School of Economics and Political Science
April 02, 2019
The Law Society
Chancery Lane, London
March 28, 2019
April 23, 2019