The Global Analytics & Data Products Team is building a best in class analytics team in support of Stellantis' new Software Group. As the leader of a team of Economists, your missions is to put the science into decision making.
● Develop the strategic research roadmap and agenda in conjunction with the Head of Data Science
● Identify and understand the behaviors of our customers through research, analysis and experimentation
● Develop methodologies to monitor metrics to ensure the health of multiple business models
● Inform and iterate on product/ service design by building economic models to accurately forecast revenues
● Lead the development of Stellantis' data monetization strategy, including business model and service design
● Partner with the Head of Business Intelligence in the creation of KPIs that enable a single source of truth
● Build a center of excellence for economic theory and how to apply it to real-world applications
● Demonstrate servant leadership skills in the creation and subsequent development of your team's talent
● Lead translator, ensuring that insights and recommendations are communicated across disciplines successfully
Top Performers will be able to demonstrate
● Measurable consumer engagement impact through analysis, statistical models or products built
● Measurable revenue impact through analysis, statistical models or products built
● Measurable consumer experience impact through analysis, statistical models or products built
● Measurable efficiencies in products, tools and process development processes
● Qualitative and quantitative deductions from experimentation that lead to product optimization
● Proactive leadership leading to a positive impact on their team's culture
● 8+ years of experience, preferably in technology, gaming, entertainment or consumer products
● Advanced degree in economics or related field; Ph.D. preferred
● Comprehensive experience in applied econometrics and statistical inference
● Experience at performing analyses using R, Python, or similar tools
● Experience in experimentation design and analysis
A truly global company, we have headquarters in Amsterdam, Paris, Turin, and Auburn Hills. We also have technology hubs on the east and west coast of the United States, in South America and India. These locations are the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best automotive experiences in the world.
Great mobility solutions start with great people! This is an exciting time to join us!
Stellantis is a leading global mobility player guided by a clear mission: to provide freedom of movement for all through distinctive, appealing, affordable and sustainable mobility solutions. Our Company's strength lies in the breadth of our iconic brand portfolio, the diversity and passion of our 300,000 people, and our deep roots in the communities in which we operate.
In this new era of mobility, our portfolio of brands is uniquely positioned to offer distinctive and sustainable solutions to meet the evolving needs of customers, as they embrace electrification, connectivity, autonomous driving and shared ownership. Founded by visionaries who infused them with passion and competitive spirit, these brands have made automotive history for more than a century and continue to speak to customers and inspire our employees today.
The driving force behind us is the diverse and talented group of men and women around the world who bring their passion and experience to their work every day. And while we are a truly global organization, we remain deeply rooted in the communities in which we operate and our people live and work.
At Stellantis, we assess candidates based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation and disability. Diverse teams, will allow us to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and care for our future.
ONLY SEND CV IN ENGLISH