The Environmental Economics team at Ecologic Institute is looking forward to receiving applications from young professionals with environmental policy expertise and enthusiasm for climate protection and sustainable business who are eager to support us in economic issues of climate and energy policy.
- Support in projects with a focus on economic aspects of climate and energy policy, in particular on the design and effectiveness of market-based instruments in climate protection as well as on the economic effects of the transformation to a climate-friendly and sustainable economy.
- Preparation of quantitative (especially statistical and indicator-based analyses) and qualitative evaluations, literature research, case studies.
- Contributing to the preparation of project reports and the communication of project results to various target groups
- Support in the management of ongoing projects
- Support in the acquisition of new projects
- Support in the conception and implementation of project-related events
- Completed Master's degree in Environmental Economics, Environmental Sciences or a comparable degree with a focus on Economics and Politics
- Analytical skills and experience in dealing with qualitative and quantitative survey and analysis methods
- Good knowledge of market-based instruments in climate protection (emissions trading and taxation) and of current policy developments in this area.
- Knowledge of German and European climate policy and a passion for climate protection and sustainable management
- Knowledge of energy concepts and interrelationships is desirable, in particular of the promotion and market integration of renewable energies and energy efficiency.
- Team oriented, with the ability to work independently and interdisciplinarily
- Ability to communicate project results and recommendations effectively and in a target-group-oriented manner on relevant channels
- Excellent written and spoken German and English, knowledge of another European language advantageous
- A part-time employment contract initially limited to two years (75%); long-term take-over is aimed for
- Demanding projects with high political relevance in the European and national context
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international and interdisciplinary team
- Flexible, family-friendly working environment with flat hierarchies
- Appropriate pay, individual opportunities for further training and room for manoeuvre in order to deepen your own expertise and help shape your range of tasks.
Please use only the online application form for your application: cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, a German and/or English work sample (max. 20 pages each) of a publication or scientific paper, references.
We look forward to receiving your application!