cep | Centre for European Policy is the European-policy think tank of the non-profit foundation Stiftung Ordnungspolitik. We analyse the EU’s policy making from an economic and legal perspective in a market-oriented way.
We seek a Policy Analyst.
You will be working on issues in the area of regulatory policy, encompassing especially the evolving European health care policy.
- Master‘s Degree, preferably PhD, in Economics;
- At least 2 years of experience in healthcare policy at national or European level;
- Familiarity with EU policy making and/or EU-Law;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Ability to present complex matters in an intelligible way;
- Ability and willingness to find market-oriented European approaches to healthcare matters;
- Good communication skills in international teams;
- Willingness to work interdisciplinary;
- Willingness to travel;
- German language knowledge is an advantage.
- Draft policy briefs on current European regulatory projects in an interdisciplinary team of economists and lawyers;
- Follow up on European legislative dossiers;
- Contribute to external commissioned research projects on EU regulation;
- Maintain contacts with European policy makers, media and industry associa-tions.
- A professional but informal and cooperative working atmosphere;
- Responsibility, feedback and the possibility to work on current topics of economic regulation;
- The successful applicant will be engaged initially for 12 or 24 months. The suc-cessful candidate may be offered a permanent contract.
Application and Deadline
Applications (cover letter and CV) should be sent by email to Christoph Ehlers (Ehlers@cep.eu) by 20 July 2020.
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline.
Stiftung Ordnungspolitik – Centre for European Policy
Kaiser-Joseph-Straße 266 | D-79098 Freiburg
+49 761 386 93 101 | www.cep.eu